Player Code of Conduct
Players will conduct themselves using the following guidelines.
1. I agree to abide by the rules of the game.
2. I agree to set a good example and conduct myself respectfully and courteously with everyone associated with the
3. I agree not to act in a disrespectful manner toward my coach, opposing players, referees, or parents before,
during, and after a practice or game.
4. I agree not to yell, taunt, use racial or ethnic slurs, and fight during or after a game. I understand that the use of this
behavior is cause for suspension.
5. I agree not to whine or complain to a referee during or after a game.
6. I agree to hold my temper and control my anger, and not over-react to comments from spectators or other players.
7. I will not use profanity or vulgar language.
8. I will listen to my coach and work diligently at learning the sport.
9. I will do my best to attend all practices and games and if I am not able to I will contact my Coach.
10. I will do my best to attend at least one practice per week as well attend all games.
11. I understand that I must win or lose with grace and dignity and that I, my team, my club, and my Association will
be judged by my behavior.
12. I have discussed this Code of Conduct with my parents or guardian and they have also agreed to be bound by it.
13. I and my guests will refrain from bringing animals of any kind to the soccer fields and I will adhere to all city,
district, county, parks and school rules/ordinances.
By registering and playing in any of the Wenatchee Valley Soccer Association Clubs you also agree that if you fail to
abide by the aforementioned rules and guidelines, you will be subjected to disciplinary action that could include, but is
not limited to the following:
• Verbal warning by official, head coach, and/or league organization.
• Player game suspension with written documentation of incident kept on file.
• Game forfeit through the official or coach
• Player season suspension
• Disciplinary action will be at the discretion of the BRSC Executive Board
I acknowledge reading the information provided
and (where applicable) agree to the published waiver.